Pages

Friday, 16 March 2012

still nothing witty or clever to say ...










Leather jacket - H&M, multiple cross and skull necklaces - Wavy Handmade Jewelry, Large cross necklace - Topshop, other necklaces - Ebay, dress - charity shop, hat - H&M, sunglasses - primark, same old creepers - Ebay

so dont be fooled guys this aint that topshop dress that we all look at and think yeh i quite fancy that then look at the label and go, £25 quid for a piece of basic grey material, thissss is actually from a charity shop (this is me, where else?) i got it for £1.50, you really cant go wrong! its originally from george at asda but as far as i know i'm thinkin its an oldy from there.

so once again i'm wearing my wavy jewelry, i like it alot ok? so any of you that didn't see my other post about the necklaces then you can get them here http://wavy.bigcartel.com/ kate did some really nice tweets about me yesterday which i'm really greatful for as she give me some more lovely readers!

2 more things i wanna discuss :) what do you think of my hair, i loooooveesssss it! you may not but feel free to tell me and any other suggestions for future colours!

lastly, i wanna tell you how much i hate lookbook, i no i have the little link clicky thing on my blog but man that place has a tough crowd! 3 looks and 1 hype, i don't expect much i'm nothing special but hey its a little embarrassing! i can't compete with the people on there anyway! i have a shitty camera that runs on batterys which is my grandads old one, MY GRANDDADS! (this is my own fault i've broke 3 previously owned ones) i attemp to use photoshop to make them look half decent but really i don't no how to work it, i don't have glorious settings to shoot my photos and i'm still trying to figure out how to do a decent full length shot as i reallllllly hate full body shots of myself, things look out of proportion and shit. soo for now i've give up, i was only carrying on so that maybe a few more people would take a look on here but i cannot be arseddd with it!

so i'm gonna try do a post tommorow but i'm working awkward hours and then i wanna get rather drunk for st patricks day :)



20 comments:

~ katie rebecca noble ~ said...

I love the dress and your hair looks bloody amazing!

rogue-and-creep.blogspot.com

Cheap Kicks said...

Gorgeous dress, I was pretty sure it was the Topshop version. I have the Primark version which was £10 but £1.50 wowser!!
I hate Lookbook too, the majority of photos and the people look professional to me but for some reason I still use it xxx

Chelsea Jade said...

That dress is gorgeous, can't believe you got it from a charity shop!
Also LookBook is pretty annoying when you start, as your low Karma means you don't get shown in the feeds as often. If you stick with I bet you will get more fans because you have a gorgeous fashion sense :)
Also loving your hair x

sam. said...

Your hair looks amazing :) xx

theheadlessstylist said...

Hey, just found your blog and I think you have great style. Would love if you could check my blog out and if your interested we could follow each other, just follow me and leave me a comment xx
great blog its lovely to find something new to read
xx

theheadlessstylist.blogspot.com

Yuka said...

your hair <333

Poppy Male said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair it is amaing :) I want this dress xx poppymale.blogspot.com

Madame Squirrel said...

£1.50!!? Get in! It looks so nice on you! Love love love the hair too. Also as a new follower just had to say I love your blog.

Love
Madame Squirrel

Georgia said...

thanks guys! sorry its been a late reply blogger doesn't let me comment on my phone for some reason! gonna have a gander around all your blogs now :)xxx

Georgia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kathy said...

your hair is possibly the coolest thing i have ever seen. like no joke.
adore your outfit!
xxx

Beabarella said...

I would like your hair now please! Thanks woman!!

mwwwah! <3

Bea @ beabarella.blogspot.com xxx

Georgia said...

thanks guys! it was abit of an annoying proccess!
xxx

Jen said...

:O
cannot believe this from the charity shops - bloody good find.
and eurgh Lookbook is annoying.org, join Chictopia much more friendly and not so elitist like Lookbook.

J x

S. Lopez said...

Great photos, that look looks great on you!

xoxo
http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.com/

CM said...

Wow, amazing hair! *O*

http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

Thank you :) Great look! Your hair is amazing indeed.
xx

http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

Abby said...

Your hair is fuckin awesome!!! New follower xx

http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

Georgia said...

thanks so much guys!!
xxxx

Kendall said...

You need to keep posting on Lookbook dear! You do have potential. I use my phone camera for all of my photos for dear sake, it has nothing to do with quality cameras! Although it does help Haha!!! But you will bust through the filter eventually, you're very cute! Just think about what poses people will be more attracted to :)
Love ya blog, first one I've followed back in months!