Pages

Saturday, 10 March 2012

you know my secret...









Hat - H&M, Necklaces - DIY & Topshop, Tshirt - Indie Cindy Manchester, Belt - Primark, Jeans - Topshop, Creepers - Ebay


soooo, if you hadn't already guessed from the last post then yes, my hair is really actually very short :( i hate the fact its so short i would do anything to have really long hair but i also have issues with dead ends and i get them i have them hacked off straight away however i have also been every colour under the sun in terms of hair colours so there's no chance with the amount of bleach my hairs seen that its gonna be long.

as you can see it was sooooooooooo windy when we were taking these and most of the photos are my hair blowing in my face but i put some of them on anyway!

if i'm honest i'm really not much of a jeans guy but i am in love with this t-shirt and it was just too cold to tuck into shorts. i got it from a little shop in this amazing part of Manchester where all the stores are like beyond cool, all the people that work there are amazing and different and creative! its just where i love to be! i think the lady makes all her tshirts and jacket and all other little cool things and found this gem for £6! usually the tshirts are like £18 and not even the woman working there could work out why it was so cheap but i wasnt complaining! there was other ones that say FUCK! and SLAG! printed onto tye dyed tops but i thought my mum wouldnt approve!

anywaysss, my weekend is boring to be honest, i am cat sitting for my mum while shes away for the weekend (i hate the cat) and i'm working till closing in my shop all weekend so yeh, fun times!

i'm rambling
goodbye.


10 comments:

DawnieP said...

I really like your hair I think it's really lovely and choppy!

dp
x
www.inanityandthegirl.com

Georgia said...

thank you, its a pain its rather frizzy! :D xxx

AmyBell said...

Love your t-shirt! and I think your hair's lovely :) xx

lucia m said...

loving the shirt!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Mo said...

Your style is amazing! I love the whole look and your hair is gorgeous! x

Lydia said...

Ahhh I love your style! You look gorgeous x

ant-ler said...

love the outfit, the hat and your hair! great blog, have a nice week. :)

www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

Lateefah said...

love this outfit
really good blog

check mine out when u have time#
http://thelondongirlchronicles.blogspot.com/

Georgia said...

thank you guys! xxxxx

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

So pretty! You look like a total bad ass and we love it!

PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy