Pages

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

bleach me beautiful






shirt - chairty shop DIY, socks - vera moda, platform sneakers - ebay

wayyyy, a proper post not like yesterdays shitty attempt at one! i wanna delete it but then i would have to explain to you all again about my bleaching frenzy yesterday. this is one of the shirts i did, this was the thing that started off my crazy bleach thing yesterday, when i got these shoes through i though i need some bleach denim for these babies and just went out and squirted some all over this shirt. it was like a 50p man shirt from the charity shop then i cut the sleeves off and bleached it up, boom. after this it resulted in 3 pairs of bleached shorts, 4 bleached top and denim jacket turned bleached denim vest, awwww ye-ah! give it a go guys if you haven't already, the bleach was 67p from morrisons and i feel like ive got a new wardrobe!
moving on to higher things (the sneakers) like what i did there? so hellooooo to the platform max stars, total Chinese rip off of converse all stars but hey, converse don't make these yet so max stars it is! can i just say these are so frikkin comfy!! like walking on foam or something! when i get paid i'm gonna order more and customize them, i've gone custom crazy since yesterday!
i better go and start getting ready for work, i feel like bar yesterday which i spent monging out in the end, that iv'e had like no time what so ever to do anything! coursework is such a fail for me this easter. anybody else of you student humans been feeling like you've not actually had two weeks off?

20 comments:

Me - said...

The shirt is beautiful :D I love your hair as well.

daisy-laura.blogspot.co.uk
xxx

Emma Matthews said...

Wow, I love your blog, You have amazing style the shoes are great and your hair is lovely.

Emma x
http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

LydiaJaneHann said...

Your shirt looks great and I agree about not feeling like we've had two weeks off! I seem to have got nothing done! x

Starry eyed X said...

Luv the shirt

www.starryeyed-1.blogspot.co.uk

meg lea said...

the shirt is awesome gurliexx

thekittenswhiskers said...

Love love love the bleach diy, I've been wanting to do it on a pair of shorts for a while but haven't got a suitable pair to do it to yet! Also the shoes are amazing!

Laila x
thekittenswhiskers.blogspot.com

Mo said...

Gorgeous look, the shirt goes so well with your hair! Which I still swoon over every time I am on your blog! x

Drea said...

That shirt looks fab, great DIY!

Drea @ Drea's Junkyard

bravegrrl said...

your hair looks awesome.

Magnet said...

this outfit is freaking excellent! I love the combination of those over the knee socks with the shoes. So cute, and your hair is brilliant.

Vivian said...

I love the shirt and your hair is so pretty xx

Sweet Monday said...

Wooooow those shoes are insane! LOVE them <3

CVNT said...

LOVIN' THE HAIR!!

Zoe Amelia said...

Can you please share some of coolness?? Haha :)
Great outfit! Those sneakers are so cool and THE HAIR...wow, I wish I had your hair :-o
xx

NRC♥ said...

It looks awesome and so does your hair.
Following

NRC ♥

Charmaine Cowland said...

I love this look! especially the converse platforms, they look so cool!

charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/

Katie said...

Ohh i need bleach, now!

http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

xx

Diamond Solitaire said...

Ive been going bleach crazy!! I love it!!

shyla xx

Teviswain said...

No, no, no! Can I have YOUR shoes? haha this look is great. :)

Samira Phoenix said...

cool shirt!! I love the whole outfit! Very cool!

http://llkillu.blogspot.com

xx