Pages

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

sweet talking liar









leather skirt - H&M, crop top, primark vest DIY, tights - next, hat - H&M, shirt - charity shop, boots - ebay

Soooo bit of a visual diary of a gig i went to last night, ino the photos arn't the best quality but my camera barely does outdoors let alone indoors in darkness. I had red eye in all the ones of me not taken in the mirror but i hope you guys don't mind :)
I went too see Jay Nash at The Shipping Forecast in Liverpool, i love Jay Nash, he's got suchhhh an amazing voice, he's quite country which isn't really my thing but he just sounds so good and anybody that can captivate you with just there voice and a guitar, well, they deserve a bigger fucking crowd i'll say that much. He was with a girl called Garrison Starr, who's voice is also amazing and very lyrically talented. I love the Shipping Forecast its such a cool intimate venue, Liverpool's full of hidden gig venues that are really quirky. I'm just a sucker for an acoustic set in a cool place really. I seen Jay last year when i went to watch Greg Holden who i'm also die hardly going to watch in Liverpool on Thursday AND Manchester on Friday, Shaun is insistent on going both he's obsessesed with Greg and swears he will do a different set each night. I'm not complaining, Greg's amazing and i fucking love Manchester and the Venue he's in.
Anywayyy this is a fashion blog enough of the music talk Georgia. Not that you can properly get the idea of what i'm wearing from a unclear mirror shot, basically i'm wearing like an oatmeal vest, the wrong way round so its high neck and ive cut it to a crop top. It was about to take a voyage in a bin bag to the charity shop but i had a brainwave cus i liked the colour and i love American Apparels sleeveless oatmeal turtle neck and it had that feel without the overpriced price tag. Plus a few weeks ago i made my own life when i finally bloody found the H&M pleated leather skirt! Last one in the shop, randomly plonked somewhere, size 10, kinda too big but i had to have it!! The i just through this shirt over cus it matched the colours, and then my usual things like boots, fishnet tights and my cross necklace (you can't see that).
I wanna say a big thank you to everyone that commented and supported me on my last post, it really means alot! and its comforting to know i'm not the only one sometimes! you guys are babesssss.
ps, have you lot heard of smut clothing? if you haven't, make yourself aware with it, all i'm saying is naughty vicar tee and spiked cap, NEED IN MY LIFE NOW.

7 comments:

Emma said...

so glad i found you via #fbloggers on twitter! you have a great blog! i'm following you!
xx emma

gockyemma.blogspot.com

Ava Tallulah said...

I love your outfit as far as I can see. You have wicked style :)!

That's an interesting idea to turn your top around to have a high neck!

http://avatallulah.com

jade said...

jesus h christ girl, you look amazing!! that hair, wooo I'm having a hot flush looking at it. in the words of a gay man 'you look fabulous darling'- jade xxxx

alright-blondie.blogspot.com

Selena said...

smut clothing eh? please enlighten me! wish i could join in your liverpool adventures. i love your style!

thekittenswhiskers said...

I've been cutting my tops into crop tops too! I saw a similar shape top to yours in a charity shop the other day (high neck, sleeveless) and it was purple velvet and I waaanted it but I'm a cheapskate and didn't want to pay four quid for it. Your skirt and bag are fab!

Laila x
thekittenswhiskers

meg lea said...

Why'd you always look so amazing, eh :( NOT FAIR!!! x

Yuka said...

loving this whole look. hair and make up are great too