Pages

Thursday, 3 May 2012

Fritain





Jacket - Vintage store, Nirvana Vest - Ebay, Skirt - Topshop, Socks - Ebay, Creepers - Ebay.
so its not raining, its not freezing, its not exactly hot or sunny either but i dig this weather for photos!! i'm gonna start by explaining my title to this post. on my coat there's a French badge, on my shoes, there's the Great British flag, English flag whateverrrr, but assuming its Britain's, then me and my boyfriend decided that the best way to describe was as a Fritain. yeh, we had waaayyyyy to much time on our hands today. for the first time in a while i don't have anything to moan about. currently i'm watching easy A, i love this film, its distracting me from this post actually so i'm gonna go. thanks for lookinnnnn guys :) i'm gonna have to post tomorrow cus there's some stuff i need ya'll help with but actuallly neeeeeed to go so i can carry on watching! bye guys!! :) 

16 comments:

Abby said...

Gorgeous as always! Love the Nirvana top xx

http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

meg lea said...

so gorgeous!!! loving the dip dye too baba x

StephanieNadine said...

Your hair looks amazing! Love those creepers! xx

http://snwears.blogspot.co.uk/

Daisy said...

your hairrrrr! Your amazinggg! xxx

ScatterrBrained said...

amazing! the hair, the army jacket, the creepers, the nirvana tshirt ahh i love it all so much!

rebecca x
scatterrbrained.blogspot.co.uk

Ginger Pickle said...

Your socks are so cute, I love filly socks!

J x
Ginger Pickle ♥

Stacey MacDonald said...

Urrrrgh, I am utterly obsessed with your hair!!
I think I need to just forget my fear of hairdressers and experiment with mine!!

Amazing outfit as always, the best style out there!!
www.beautebelle.blogspot.com
x x x

Joana said...

Your hair is crazy cool! Love :D

xo Joana

weasel said...

Youe hair look perfect!

Sara Louise. said...

AWWW love the shoes! and this whole outfit is AWESOMENESS xxxxx

Lucy said...

I love the jacket!

Lucy Loves To Blog

AmyBell said...

yessss your hair looks so goood!! xx

Chelsea Jade said...

Amazing outfit, and your hair looks so cool! x

Jen said...

amaze!!
and loooooooove your hair.

J x

Clouds said...

Great outfit! Love the nirvana tank! <3

Quinn B said...

WILL YOU MARRY ME???? AHHH. I have to put you on my favourite blogs list now. <3