Pages

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

some boring old outfits and a bbq :)

i.m gonna start with the cupcakes :) they are by my aunty, shes amazing! this doesn't really showcase her talent as they were tester colour cupcakes she just through some icing on for the bbq we were having. But if you want to see some of her amazing creations then heres her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Lilybellscakes 

so i had a bit of a go at head peices today, all tunnel vision inspired, how amazing are brit and madeline, those two girls never fail to amaze me with there outfits and there unreal jewelry and then they open this sick ass shop selling the most beautiful things ever with the coolest styling ever seen. 
the flower crown was abit of a pain with all the wire and shiz and took me quite a while but hard work pays off :)



so i'm having a giant case of style block at the moment, honestly i just cannot piece an outfit together.  for one i'm pale as hell and i'm trying to just sun bed to build a tan for holiday so i cant put any fake tan which is killing me because some outfits i really feel i need a tan for! 2, i can't bear my fringe already and 3, i have like no clothes, i've give up half my wardrobe for the vintage store and all my money is going into my holiday wardrobe. argh moan moan moan but its really annoying me, i keep seeing things that inspire me but i can't seem to style at all!! i hope this doesnt last long! i can't bear half the stuff i walk out the house in at the moment! 


13 comments:

Helena said...

i know exactly how you feel i always go through stages of style block! so frustrating! but if it makes you feel any better I love both the outfits :) and also the headpieces are amaze!! x

MEG LEA ISABELLE said...

Shhh you look lush and you need to email me how you d that flower crown now gurlie <333

Selena said...

i know the feeling. from an outsider though, i think you've got a rad rad wardrobe.

p.s. embrace paleness - sometimes pale looks better than tan. seriously!

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

So pretty! Your hair looks seriously AMAZING!!!

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

naturallycurly said...

the flower headband looks lushhhh omg

Abby said...

Love the chain head piece! xx

Stephaniejw said...

Beautiful lady!
i love what you wear! and think the outfits above are perfect xx

Identity Unknown said...

http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/

Lydia said...

ohhh myyy I just had to comment on here because the second head piece is tooo beautiful! xx

Lucy Loves To Blog said...

I go through style ruts like that too. Those cupcakes look delicious!

Lucy Loves To Blog

Marlena said...

uh your aunt has amazing skills and i literally wish i could shove those into my mouth right now. but then on the flipside they're almost to pretty to eat. almost.

and i made a flower crown recently too! can't wait to see how it turns out :)

Grace said...

I can totally relate to the fringe issues, I'm trying to grow mine out at the moment and it's a right pain! Love the head bands though and I've just discovered your blog, I'm going to have to follow because I love it!

xoxo

www.inspirationormadness.com

mary said...

you literally rock this garland, love love love!!
new follower :)

m-jean.blogspot.co.uk