Pages

Friday, 4 May 2012

some questions for ya'll.




Top - Elle Mcphearson (don't ask) Skirt - Zara, Cross Necklace - Wavy Jewelery, Belt - Mums, Creepers - Ebay.

soooo i posted this boring little outfit i've gots on simply as a starter for the help i need off you all. i need to ask some questions, hand out some thank yous and tell you some obsessions of mine at the moment. soooooo, first of all i'd like to say a MASSIVE thank you to the beautiful ladies that are Daisy and Chelsea for featuring me on there blogs, it made me very happy! seen as i'm really not technical, god knows if it even is, but i don't no how to link there blogs to there names for you guys to click on, so here are these two sexy's blog links incase you havn't already seen them, which you probably have!
secondly, i need you guys advice on cameras, i would really appreciate anything you could tell me on a camera which i could get, i just want a decent dslr, not too complicated, takes good photos and not TOO EXPENSIVE! seriously im a poor student so its gonna have to be a second hander anyway, so what do you guys use or what do you suggest? 
ok also, can somebody, anybody!! tell me where i can get lace flares from!! black or white! i just want some baaaadddd. 
fourthly, ino this is random but if you guys no any Australian bloggers could you tweet or leave a comment with there links in for me please, i'll explain why at a later date :)
i actually have alot more i was gonna ask in here but now that i've wrote some i think i'll save it for my next post otherwise nobodys gonna reply to me! but please please do because i need yo advice guys! 
one more favor though, my friends just started a blog on cupcakes, the bitch aint give me one yet but they look amazingggg! so check her out please! http://hannahfarrellx.blogspot.co.uk/ 
sorry ino i ramble, but i did let you off with a short post yesterday ;) 



18 comments:

esmedot said...

hey chick, on ebay there are lace flares from abroad for 6.99 I typed in 'lace trousers', I also saw some online a while ago, when I remember what site I'll let you know!
This girl is from oz, pretty cool blog! could check her out?

http://www.afoxthatmeows.tv/

esme x

esmedot said...

ps. your hair looks awesome :)

*Frilly Socks And Docs* said...

i have the canon 1000d it's a great entry level dslr that's got good preset modes if you're lazy like me. It also has the ability to take amazing photos on the manual modes. You can get it for around £300ish. Hope this helps, p.s you're hair looks lush! xx

meg lea said...

i have the 1000d, it's awesome! but oh my god your figure <3

Daisy said...

H&M had lace flares at one point but I don't know if they still do! Maybe forever 21? You always look so sexyyyy! Also how old are you? I always forget that I am totally ancient compared to you guys :( haha x

Sarah said...

your hair is so cool!

500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
x

Katie said...

Your hair is amazingg!!

http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

xx

Tigerlilly said...

looooooooooooove your outfit, gorgeous!
my camera is a cannon 550D and its amazing, however the cheapest I can find online is £350 which is quite expensive :/ but i recommend a cannon as they are really easy to use and the quality of the pictures is usually amazing.
loving your blog atm girl xx

http://fashionrushhh.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

ebay's a good place to look for lace flares, I know that urban outfitters used to have some, but I think they've sold out now. The only aus blog I can think of is Owl vs Dove, and it's a good one!

Lydia said...

I got lace flares from h&m in the sale :) you look crazily cool as per. your hair is beyond gorgeous! x

Daniel said...

COol !!

Violet E. said...

awesome <3

Clouds said...

Great outfit!

Health and Weight Loss Info said...

I love that denim skirt, it looks really great on you!

I've got a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out.

Lucy Loves To Blog

ASH said...

wow! cool hair!

Sarah Florence said...

amazing hair and love the outfit!

MADAM PATTY

Yuka said...

your hair is looking amaaaaaazingggg!!!

Yasmin; said...

your hair looks absolutely amazing here I love ittt. x