Pages

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

BACK!



beanie - ebay, bag - vintage, swimsuit - vintage, shorts - american apparel and mah DIY'in, nikes - from the boyf.

Now it really had been a while! i'm sorry for disappearing for so long but i can genuinely say this is the first actual outfit i have worn since my last post. i have been working loads and then i went to my auntys caravan so that consisted of uggs and all other mingin warm outfits. i have so so so sooo many blogs to catch up on so i'm sorry that i haven't been commenting or anything like that either! between working, college, the caravan and sleep, i've been working on my flower crowns, i hope people want one cus theyve been taking me for bloody ever! there rather big statement pieces, i wore one today and i got them 'alien' looks people tend to give me everyday anyway. i'm hoping to have them for sale by next week, i just wanna get them shot properly and all finished off. 
consdiering i've been away for a while i don't have too much to say....
so for once in my blogging life i'll shut up and go!
byezzzzz

18 comments:

Marlon d. said...

Soo cool! I was wondering if you could visit my blog :)
http://blackcrosses.blogspot.com.br/

MEG LEA ISABELLE said...

You absolute babe and a halffff <3

esmedot said...

awesome look! the nikes are beaut!

glad your back :)

esme x
http://esmehearts.blogspot.co.uk/

Hannah said...

You look lush girl!xo

champagnediamond said...

You look amazing!
xx

Sarah said...

love the blazers! I've got them in green but I want the red they're so cool :)

500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
x

Rachel Davis said...

Love the shorts! i did a pair of DIY shorts myself recently on my blog, but i covered them in studs aha :)
xx

http://urbanfashionelephants.blogspot.co.uk/

Sara Louise. said...

you look AMAZING lady. I saw the instagram pics of your crowns and I want one please! let me know when you're selling them! x

Daisy said...

Such a perfect outfit. Love wearing trainers and my high waisted shorts too atm!

Helena said...

you look lovely you lil beaut! love the shorts x

Mia said...

You look beautiful, loving the swimsuit worn as a body its gorgous. as are the shorts x

melissa said...

Really like the shorts!

syselcuk said...

Obsessed with your style!!!!

Obsession Lacquer said...

All I can say is I AM DIGGIN' YOUR STYLE GIRL! Loveee it

obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

xx

Diamond Solitaire said...

Georgia you BABE!!! I had on my nike blazers the other day...twins :)!! Good job on the DIY too.

<3

Shy x

vicky said...

omg this is the best outfit ever!!!! your hair looks perfect xx

Rhea Dillon said...

Such a cool and casual outfit! Wanting your wardrobe!
xx

Nneoma said...

Fucking perfect and flawless.

www.coveredinthrift.blogspot.com