Pages

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

transparent army.




Dress - Bitching & Junkfood, Jacket - River Island, Necklace - Topshop, Shoes - Nike, Bag - Ayia Napa

hello love of my life dress, hello love of my life jacket, which combined together could pass me for a role in Matrix. my hearts been set on this dress since the moment bitching and junkfood created it but the hole in my pocket it was gonna burn was too much to handle, but i caved, oops. Then i seen this jacket, which is exactly what i've always wanted in a leather jacket and once again i couldn't control my self and now my bank balance is crying. 
sorry i keep disappearing, i'm getting far too good at not blogging. my styles changed alot recently, the unthinkable has happened and i've just gone off vintage?! there's something about poorly fitting clothing and ankle grazing granny skirts that doesn't satisfy me anymore. i go through these fazes though, i'm sure the more i start getting back into blogging the weirder i'll become again but at the moment i don't feel like i wear anything that might even slightly interest you all so i haven't bothered posting. moan moan moan. speaking of, is something i'm gonna do less on here now, i can hear the screams of joy sounding from you all. 
i'll attempt to post again soon :)

14 comments:

Steffani Louise said...

love this dress babe, and the jacket looks so gorgeous with it :] xxx

Marlon d. said...

I need your jacket!!!!!

Helen said...

OMG I'm so excited, when I first saw this post I was hugely jealous because I wanted that jacket SO BAD last year and still do, but then my envy turned to joy when I realised they've brought out the exact same jacket again! Thank you so much for this post haha! Also, you look amazing as always.

Abbie said...

that dress is just AMAZING, too gorgeous! <33

http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

Ellie said...

Love this dress! New follower, your blog is lush :) xxx

ellieobsessed.blogspot.com

Law said...

Love this outfit, that jacket is lush! x

Lydia said...

ahhh I love that dress! I actually had a go at making one but it definitely isnt as pretty as this one. beauuut x

Identity Unknown said...

i'd been eyeing it up for ages to! so jealous you bought it!

www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk


††† x

Charlotte said...

great look! loving the dress
I hope you don't mind but I featured you here feel free to comment on the post if you want to be taken down!

Laura Hooper said...

Love the dress so much; so tempted to buy it!

http://lauraruthhooper.blogspot.com

Danielle Wainwright said...

love this outfit! xx

armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

jennifer said...

oh god that's such a cool dress. may have to but it myself, it's so good! love your bag too x

Emily said...

I used to have such an aversion to camoflauge, living in a town where the boys wore it to PROM. But I am really digging it lately. I love it with the sheer maxi skirt, it looks incredibly badass. You're freakin' gorgeous by the way.

May the force be with you.
Emily

Jodie said...

Wow this dress is absolutely amazing! I luurrv your style! Definitely following. x

jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk