Pages

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

convince yourself otherwise


Skirt and Sheer Kimono - Charity Shop, Boots - Ebay, Crop Top - Asos, Cross Earrings - Primark, Necklaces - Ebay 

I'm stuck for words to write on here today, not too much is going on in my life at the moment because i've decided to go into hibernation for abit in order to save money! i'm spending most of my days lusting after things on the internet, my obsession for bitching and junkfood is ever growing aswell as my christmas list. Currently i'm trying to find an outfit for my works do in december but i've been on countless websites and i just cannot find anything! all the dresses look the same and all the other outfits i'd like to wear probably wouldn't be deemed apropriate. i like shorts and crop tops i just can't help it. 

bye for now :)

17 comments:

Elle said...

I love your whole outfit! Especially the skirt and kimono. And the colour of your hair looks great :)

Samantha-Jane said...

That skirt is gorgeous! xxx

Sarah said...

love the skirt!
x

Ellie said...

I love your style, and your hair colour is gorgeous xxx

The Robyn Diaries said...

LOVE that velvet cardigan, so luscious! and your skirt is great too xxx

Laila said...

love the skirt! and the velvet looks awesome with it!

Laila x
thekittenswhiskers

Jen said...

that skirt, THAT cardi <3

X

Laura said...

you're one of those people that would make a bin bag look cool! haha, you're so effortlessly quirky, i love it!
i've just started following your blog, can't wait to see what you'll wear next.
would love it if we could have a proper chat so pop over any time,
hope to speak soon,
laura xx
http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

Victoria said...

Your style is awesome! Love this outfit.

Elena said...

Just found your blog. That skirt is fab, i love your style!

Have a nice day, kisses Elena
New post: A low cost Christmas Guide

$ophie F. Murphy said...

I really like that crop top from asos!
I like your blog so now I'm following you, maybe check my blog later? :)

Cool Shooting ,$ophie xx

Toots Lightbody said...

I love that cardi omg!! This is gorgeous
I nominated you for the Liebster award thingy :)
http://t00ts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/liebster-award.html
x

Gemma Talbot said...

Lovely outfit :) xx

http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

Abi Tottenham-Smith said...

Just discovered your blog, you have such great style! Following :) xx

Danielle Wainwright said...

i love literally everything about this outfit! definitely a new follower :) xx

armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

Floral Danielle said...

This outfit and your hair is gorgeous! :)
x

nokhuthula nyoni said...

Just came across your blog whilst on a browsing spree. Love that skirt, you got great style!x

http://crystalcosmicchic.blogpot.co.uk