Pages

Monday, 5 November 2012

platform anything.





 Shoes - Ebay, Bag & Jacket - Charity Shop, Cap - Only NY. 

hey look . . . its the side of my outfit! i am wearing a dress and a belt underneath this rather over-sized piece of denim but my front shots were all squinty and wind swept. gots mah legs out cus in the background the sun is actually shining, its still pretty fucking freezing but i'm going with it. hating on my wardrobe at the minute, i've been buying far too many shoes and hats and not enough clothes to go with them! however, gots me a pair of hellbound rip offs on the way (sorry unif, i love you but you hurt my bank) and 3 new beanies to cover my orange roots. in other news, i now have over 200 followers, which is like having an imaginary friend as your only mate to some bloggers but i'm getting there. 
anywaysssss, i wanna say thank you to Meg over at http://megleaisabelle.blogspot.co.uk/ for featuring me as that deffo boosted me over that 200 mark. yoo allll gonna know who she is but if you don't shes fine and got some amazing style going on so check her out! 
bye ho's

12 comments:

Hola Bambi said...

Amazinggggg shoes!!!! Xxx

AmyBell said...

ummm so... can i have your legs? x

Abby said...

I'm doing the exact same thing and hoarding a shit load of shoes and hats :/ then I look at my wardrobe and get pissed off that I have nothing to wear haha! Love this outfit, your legs look fittt xx

http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

Frankie D said...

Your shoes are fantastic!!! Need some in my life, I know the feeling, I hate everything apart from my denim jacket at the moment and I'm still in denial about the cold

F X

Roxii said...

Your style is incredible, I'm surprised you only have 200 you should have like 2000!

www.studdedkisses.com

Riley Ellise said...

I love your style sooooo much! x

http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

Floral Danielle said...

Love this outfit! :)
x

Helena said...

well hello hottie! legs, shoes hair everything is perfect <3 xx

Steffani Louise said...

gorgeous outfit, that hat looks awesome x

Ambika K said...

Everything you wear is perfect x

Jessica Roseanne Latchman said...

LOVE this look so effortlessly cool!XXX

Jade Saunders said...

my god you look perfect!!!! ive said it before but that hair colour on you is sick girl!!- jade xxx