Pages

Monday, 21 January 2013

Snow Post







Hat - Ebay, Coat - Tresspass, T shirt - Oh Hell Clothing, PVC Leggings - ASOS, Shoes - Dr Martens

yessss, finally got to do a snow post! I'm in that part of the country were it seems like everywhere else gets snow bar us. But seen as it has i've decided to bring out my new ski coat to play. I already have like 4 but this one had fur lining and its like metallic silver and i looovveee shiny things. I'm finally part time in work again so hopefully i can get alot more blogging done and work on my own little business ventures but for now i just want more snow and to get on the slopes in febuary! I'm gonna try and ski vlog but you might catch me wearing ugg boots :| needs must!
peaceeee!

10 comments:

Hola Bambi said...

Gorgeous! Love the coat xxx

Abby said...

Love the Rad T-shirt! Oh Hell are an awesome company. xx

Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

fleurlowden said...

Love the shoes! So wish it snowed where I live!
http://thestylerecords.blogspot.co.uk/

Toots Lightbody said...

those leggings are soo hot!! i really like oh hell t-shirts too, must get one for myself! x

t00ts.blogspot.co.uk

carelessly cut said...

Very very envious of your shoesies,

Rosie x

farrah said...

omg you have aggy strap boots jeaaaalousssss

Jen said...

the whole look is awesome!

x

Megan Lillie said...

Definitely going to check out Oh Hell! You look gorgeous, those PVC leggings compliment your legs so much!

http://thumbelinalillie.com
Megan xxx

sys said...

Love the Oh Hell tee! they're so cool! you look sick xx

Ambika K said...

Love your AD boots theyre so perfect!x