Pages

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Double D.



Denim jacket - charity shop
T - c/o Educate and Elevate
Shorts - Bitching and Junkfood
Choker - Ebay
Shoes - Office

Who says double denim is bad? probably most people but i love doubling fabrics and patterns of alllll kinds! The best thing about being a blogger is working with brands you love! so when the amazing stylist and blogger suzan from Educate and Elevate contacted me i was ovbs ridiculously excited! check out her blog Ice Cream Dreams she has such siccckkk style! I love educate and elevate and everything they stand for, they've got that fresh prince things goin onnn and its fucking great. Keeping it short as i'm off to Manchester now, with a broken car, wish me luck!

3 comments:

Floral Danielle said...

Loooove this whole outfit! :)
x

Leisha said...

love the shorts!
great outfit xx

http://leishaaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

The Robyn Diaries said...

Oh I love your shorts - I do double denim quite often as my denim jacket and shorts are two of my fave bits of clothing :) x