Pages

Monday, 25 March 2013

Hand-Bag



Coat - Lipsy
Watch - Guess
Bag - c/o - Lamoda

This is my new beauty of a bag from La Moda, my bag collection would be nothing without those guys. This ones called the Kia Bag and is only £13!! prettttttty good if you ask me! I'm also eyeing up there purses as mine is due an update and there like £8! I've not been out today as i'm in work tonight and i'm absolutely obsessed with re watching Charmed at the moment so i'm not leaving the house, but i wanted to blog this bag so i through on the warmest thing and did some quick photos. riveting stuff. They didn't turn out good, hence, the single photo. 

8 comments:

Floral Danielle said...

This bag is gorgeous, and a bargain for £13! :)
x

carelessly cut said...

This bag is fab!

Rosie x

Roxii said...

What a bargain, such a gorgeous bag!!

www.studdedkisses.com

Emma Matthews said...

How is this only £13.00 it's amazing!

Emma x
http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

Paige said...

Such a cool bag! I need to invest in a bag by them!

www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

AlittlebitUnique said...

That bag is so lovely and what a bargain!

A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



x

Abby said...

This bag really is perfect, deffo going to check out their website! xx

Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

Nikki LunarLights said...

I love that bag! It's absolutley gorgeous. So cool xxx