Pages

Friday, 15 March 2013

Quickieeee




Dress & Top - Charity Shop 
Boots - Dr Martens 
Necklace - Asos 

Just trying to get in a quick post before I go out, which is easier said than done because I'm doing it off my ipad, nightmare! Someone make an app for this shit please! I have a new blog header, it's kinda bright so I'm sure you already noticed, does anyone like it or prefer my old one? I found the other one abit boring now. Not much to say today, follow me on Bloglovin please, there's a button on the side on mu blog, ino im pestering about it but if all this google mess stuff happens then i'm gonna end up with half the following i have which isnt alot already! hahha, lover everyone that does though :)  



15 comments:

rachel said...

Unreal outfit! Love your hair, too :)

Floral Danielle said...

I love this outfit! :)
x

allie said...

your hair is amaze
tie-dye-eyes

Tara McGovern said...

absolutely love this outfit

farrah said...

your style is flawless

Ellie Stafford said...

Your new heading is beaut aha, suits you so much! Oh and your outfit it amazing

Ellie
xoxo

http://elleshajean.blogspot.co.uk/

AlittlebitUnique said...

Love your dress, you look lovely!

A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



x

Maddie.Elizabeth said...

That dress is seriously amazing, love this outfit!!xx

maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Hi! Are you still selling your Aggy Strap Boots?

xo

laurensibs said...

I love this outfit, the dress looks great layered over the top, and I really love those shoes! You look great!

www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

Gemma Talbot said...

Your dress is gorgeous! Love your outfit x

http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

Charlotte said...

I really love your outfit! Amazing dress!
- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

Heidi-likes said...

I love your dress, you have awesome style :) x

http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

sophie milner said...

love this outfit! really love your blog, following now!

your hair looks great too!

www.sophie-elle.com xxx

Holly Fewtrell said...

you're outfits are always SO amazing!!!!

Holly
fashi0nrealist.blogspot.co.uk
x