Pages

Friday, 17 May 2013

17th.May.13




Choker - Ebay
Tights - URB
Dress - Charity Shop
Boots - Dr Marten
Necklaces - Assorted

Don't you just hate it when your dress has a bright pattern on but your camera makes it look basically white, I DO! It was literally only this morning that i was moaning on twitter saying i hate everything i own so i can't blog at the moment, and seconds after that i got in my car and went the charity shop and ended up with this dress, it was long so i cut it but i love this oversize smock dress thing thats in at the moment. I used to get amazing stuff at the charity shops and i find basically nothing now, i go in and come out empty handed, everythings like shit plain vest tops and stuff, WHERE ARE THE PATTERNS!? the granny stuff does appeal to some people you know charity shop workers! I don't know when i'll next post again, i still hate everything i own but the stuff i do like is away for Glastooooo, how excited am i!! i'm going to the pub tonight so i'm like, do i, don't i where these tights? people just don't get them, there like how is that on your legs? and i hate it when people talk to me let alone ask me questions so they might have to go a miss. sorry tights.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

omg no i LOVE the tights, i need to get myself a pair of these they look super cute on you <3 xx

Roxii said...

those tights are seriously amazing, I want some! I love this outfit so much, your style is amazing!

www.studdedkisses.com

Connie said...

Ohh you got black ones too! They look so so cool on you! xx

Lorna said...

I love your tights!! they look so cool and such a cute dress xx

Charlotte said...

I personally love the tights! They look great and I love your dress!

Zandra May said...

I really want some of these tights! They are quite out there and yeah nobody non-fashion 'gets them' haha but they look amazing! Love how you've teamed them with the girly dress! I found your blog on twitter so I've just followed you on gfc and bloglovin' Love your style! x

http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

Maddy Whittaker said...

love your style! x

http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

Abby said...

Such a cute outfit! love the dress. xx

Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

Jacky said...

wow, you are perfect!!! amazing outfit <3

londonandcoffee.blogspot.com