Pages

Sunday, 26 May 2013

got my strange ribs out again.




Shorts and top - Ebay
Shoes - Ebay
Necklace - Ebay & Primark

i'm in looooooove with these shorts and crop top, it really annoys me that you cant see the cute floral pattern on the photos but i assure you, it exists. This is what i wore for a really shit night out i went on last night, most of this outfit is covered in rose wine now. I'll be wearing it casual too so i'll be sure to do it in better lighting! I did the first few on my camera and the others on my ipad, none turned out well which is disappointing but oh well! I feel sorry for myself today, I've been in work, Thursday till 8:15, Friday till 8:15, Saturday till 7:15, straight out, home at 4:30 then work on a Sunday (should be illegal) at 10 and my feet feel like there gonna die and I'm back in on bastard bank holiday tomorrow! However, thats nothing really is it, i feel like i have no right to moan with some of the horrible things going on in the world at the moment, god i hate people, whats wrong with humanity. I like things simple, i like to just get on with life, its too fucking short but most people don't see it like this which is why i don't have time for the majority of the human race. I feel preachy but with every day at the moment i just realise more and more that you should surround yourself with people who make you happy, not people who bring you down, you really do just have to live your life not moan about it. I would describe myself as a complete arsehole most of the time, but i don't care, i'm not a people pleaser and i just couldn't care less whether somebody likes me or not or what there opinion is on me unless i care about them. I dress weird, i find myself hilarious, i eat insane amounts of pizza, i have absolutely no filter and my legs are peeling at the moment, but if you don't like me for all this then i really don't mind. That's it really, i don't no if people like it when bloggers write stuff like this but i actually have something to say today not just, i bought this then went to the charity shop and i love this brand at the moment bla bla blaaaaaaaaa.

PEACEEEE!

14 comments:

Coco Deville said...

Looking beaut, love your hair. X
Cocodevilleblog.blogspot.co.uk

lovelucie said...

totally love hearing what your views are, definitely better than bigging up some shitty brand! Also agree with everything you said :)
xxx

Joana said...

Your hair looks amazing and you look adorable in this getup

xo Joana
Grow In Fashion

Jacky said...

awesome outfit, especially love the shorts <3

londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

Kate A said...

I want that outfit!!!
http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
x

Amanda said...

u are gorgeous =)

SiphersAndCo said...

Your hair looks lovely.
x

Toots Lightbody said...

Oh my god I love this outfit! The top and shorts are so s sooo cute!

t00ts.blogspot.co.uk

x

Tara McGovern said...

ahhhh i'm desperate for a co-ord! yours its perfecttt

Zandra May said...

Your hair is so cool! x

http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

Jo said...

Oooooo amazing shorts and you do look perfect just the way you are! Who is the seller on ebay of this beaut two piece??? Jo xxx

http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

MegTurner said...

your style is amaizng! love your blog :) im now following :)

Check out my blog MinnieT

Inga said...

I have deeply fallen in love with you and your style, this outfit is gooorgeous!

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Ahh I love the two-piece!

O.R.R's BLOG