Pages

Thursday, 7 November 2013

Green Hur.

Bra - H&M
Phone Case - Ebay
Hair Colour - Crazy Colours

No outfit, just hair, if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter then this is old news but I want you guys to see before it goes, as much as i love it i just cannot cope with not having extensions and its just to many colours to try and get a match for. Honestly, i want to blog more but i genuinely do not get the time. If it wasn't so bloody dark so early that would be helpful. Plus, i see how much other bloggers have come along these days and i just can't cope, honest to god my styles on its ass. Right now my hair smells good though, always a plus.
Byeeeee.


8 comments:

Sarah // DOTTY said...

Dark green hair is mint, did you just put it over your dark hair? Mine's been stained blue by Bleach London.

I hear ya about blogging.. no time, too dark/cold, & not really sure why I bother as it's getting nowehere. Roll on summer.
xoxo

lovelucie said...

Your hair looks cuuuute without extensions but I totally get where you're coming from! Xxx

farrah said...

I do really like your hair this length and colour though!
guesswhat-iwearclothes.blogspot.co.uk

Katarina | DARE 2 WEAR said...

Awesome hair! ^^

Wanna follow each other? :)

DARE 2 WEAR
GIVEAWAY! Win 2 x sweater/cardigan of free choice from RoseWholesale.com

Jennifer Noir said...

LOVEEE it, so unique!!!

www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk

Rhea Dillon said...

Love your festival style and this hair looks so cool on you!

thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk

Sibylla said...

Nice post!!
Follow me in The cat and the glow stick | blog And Facebook

FASHIONAVENTURA said...

Nice top :)
BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.